Thursday, March 22, 2012

60 for 60 Day 17

Another great visit to the Round Hill Farm.


Yesterday I had intended to sculpt this big guy but as I posted yesterday, we were interrupted by grounds clean up. So I came armed today with an armature and some determination.


He was not visible right off, so my wheelie cart and I went up the path that goes in front of the pasture to the dirty path that continues into the woods. Oh-that surrounds the pasture! ok, so off I went with the cart (sculpture stand, clay, board and armature and of course camera and coffee mug). It was a gloriously peaceful day, birds chattering and squirrels bounding about (oo... need to sculpt squirrels). He came in to view on the hill. I found a lovely spot in the trees where I could see most of him. I hauled my tools up to the fence and set up shop.



An absolutely perfect kind of day! I sculpted and just enjoyed being. What a gift! Fred wandered about on the hill grazing and even got curious enough to watch me for awhile. A wonderful morning!

No comments: