Friday, April 13, 2012

60 for 60 #27, #28 & #29

#27


It's been hard to find a moment to even open a box of clay. So many wonderful memories being made here with all the grandkids! We have been to 2 zoos and played a lot of ball. Swimming in uncle Jan's pool was certainly a hit. 

The big boys did go carts. All special moments.
In a quiet evening, I pulled a little vase down from grandma's shelf and did this little relief.

#28, Chasing Bubbles



Trying not to get too far behind. Isaiah had a wonderful time chasing bubbles from a giant bubble wand.


A quick armature with what wire and all thread I had here and I was able to catch him jumping in the air.


#29





ok, finally home, well and ready to start catching up. Weird how it feels so disconnected on the days when I couldn't do a piece. I guess this every day thing is becoming part of my blood.
Here is another relief study. A little bird that visited a tree in Mom's yard.



No comments: