Tuesday, January 21, 2014

So hard to believe it's been so long since an update on the blog page. Shame on me, since so much has happened! The biggest event of the past year has been the my move to a new studio! I am still in Loveland, CO, but now I'm just outside of town with some spectacular views and some very exciting neighbors. I viewed these elk from my back door. So special!


I will be bringing things up to date on my year in review soon! 
Meanwhile the next big event coming up is SEWE, Southeastern Wildlife Exposition in Charleston, SC, February 14-16th. I will participate in the quick paint/sculpt event on Friday and a new event, Duets and Quartets. Lovely live music. Scott Penegar and myself will be creating something together. 
Come enjoy the events and find some artwork that touches your heart.

No comments: