Saturday, June 7, 2008

Catching up on January 08


Jan. 08 Safari Club Dallas and Safari Club International:
January of this year started off with Dallas Safari Club show. I was invited to show in John Banovich’s gallery again. The show went well and it was good to see some familiar faces. A special reception was held in the booth.
















I stayed with my folks and made sure to have some time with my brother and his family.
I next went to Colorado where I spent the break between Dallas and Safari Club International in Reno, NV.
I caught up on some wax work, checked on the foundries, shipped some pieces and fit in some time at the Denver Stock Show.
Tom touches up the patina on"Slurp"!



Safari Club International was nothing short of amazing. Yes, that’s a car in the booth! John’s painting "Inside the Red Zone" adorned the hood of Kevin Harvick’s #29 car. The hood was auctioned off to benefit the new Banovich Wildscape Foundation, a 501(c)3 organization for wildlife conservation.



No comments: