Saturday, June 7, 2008

February and March:







SEWE, Charleston, SC:
In February we headed for Charleston for the Southeastern Wildlife Exposition. We arrived by noon the day before we needed to set up. This gave us the chance to visit our favorite restaurant on the beach, Coconut Joes.









I sipped a pina colata and ate coconut shrimp. Yum!



We then spent the afternoon walking on the beach watching the birds and just enjoying.














My back had gone out before the trip and it was nice to take a quiet afternoon.
The show went well although Vic had to do all the set up and take down.














Art show at the dog show :
My three poodles, "Play Bow", "Roll Play" and "Played Out" were in the Art Show at the Dog Show this year. Louise Peterson was the guest juror this year. Thank you, Louise.
LA,




March I took some time to visit my daughter in LA and meet Ammar’s family. We all invaded the DR’s office and crowded around the screen so we could get a first look at my grandchild to be. Heather and Ammar will be having a little boy! Due date July 23rd.

No comments: