Saturday, March 24, 2012

60 for 60 Day 19

My favorite subject again.


Actually, Vic and I had a very enjoyable day. We drove down to Meyersdale, PA where they have their annual Maple Festival, pancake breakfast, exhibits, demos etc. It takes us through some wonderful country and the intent was to enjoy the festival and on the way home find some farm beasts for me to sculpt. We did, but that's a story for tomorrow.


It was too late to photo and I don't have a good indoor set up, so what I did today will show up tomorrow. Meanwhile, I decided to post one of my back-ups done a few days ago of my favorite subject, Dreamer.





He loves his ball and his frisbee. He is learning to fly, as you can see.


Luckily he loves his frisbee so much that he doesn't get tired easily and I can flip it to him whenever I need to see where to put the clay next


No comments: