Sunday, March 25, 2012

60 for 60 Day 20

We're a third of the way through already!


It was a dark and stormy night...well not exactly. But it was rainy. Vic and I meandered around the countryside after our visit to the Maple Festival and found some lovely cows. They were happily munching in their pasture, ignoring the wet atmosphere. We stopped the car and I rolled the window to snap a few pix and get started on an armature. Well, cows are cows and they just had to see what was going on. If we were any closer they would have stuck their heads right in!




 Luckily it takes a little while to get the armature together and by then they were bored with us and started to do cow things. I decided to catch this heifer satisfying an itch.


The nice thing about having a herd to watch is it gives me information about the back side of things as well.



I just love cows!

No comments: