Wednesday, March 21, 2012

60/60 Day 15, simple things

It was a difficult day for me. The neighbor was having a lot of tree work done, including big equipment, chipper shredder, saws, etc. Dogs needed a lot of reassurance. I was house bound because of car issues, so couldn't whisk them away and find something fun to sculpt. I was just generally out of sorts. 


I was planning to skip the day and try for 2 the next, but by evening, I just didn't want to go to sleep with that on my plate for the morning, not knowing what would pop up. So I persevered. Andrew was asleep in his bed by the fireplace and I thought it would make a simple composition. 

I am glad I pushed through. It's not my favorite piece, but I learned a lot and kept up with a commitment I made not only to the group, but to myself.

No comments: