Tuesday, March 13, 2012

60/60, Day Eight

A busy day today. Change around some sculpture in the McBride Gallery in Annapolis (visit if you are in the area. A great place!) Running errands and catching up. A beautiful day for a challenge.


Sitting outside on my friend's patio by her pond. Woods behind us and birds all around. Peaceful.


I had intended to sculpt one of her dogs, or maybe the deer here. (yes, I know I have deer at home, but there are always more.) Looking closely at her pond, there were a bazillion (is that a word?) frog's eggs. Looking even closer and staying very still, there they were. Tiny little cute frogs!


Frogs? I've never sculpted frogs. OK. Time to start now. Cute little buggers, but foreign to my clay. A lot of fun, but I have lots to learn.



t's a wonder to me that this tiny little frog, along with his/her friends can make the most amazing noise in the middle of the night. I guess they were partying! Ribbit!


Check out the work of fellow 60/60 challenge artist, Victoria Wilson Schultz at

No comments: